Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Music Post.

Recent releases that I have in constant rotation at the time being. Things are looking up again for hip hop music.

First up: Action Bronson. This album, Dr. Lecter, blew me away. Can't stop listening. The homie Mr. Kiji did the cover art, too. Favorite track = None, I like the whole album equally.

 

Next: Pharoahe Monch. One of my top 5 favorites of all time. New album is titled, W.A.R. (We Are Rengades). Favorite track = Assassins ft. Jean Grey and Royce 5'9".


Pusha T dropped a new mixtape titled, Fear of God. Can't front, excited for everything he drops. Download it over here at www.pusha-t.com. Favorite track = I Still Wanna Rock ft. Rick Ross & Ab-Liva.


Finally, for today at least: Big K.R.I.T.. I've been putting off checking him out for a while now and I'm kicking myself for it. Big K.R.I.T. just dropped a free mixtape titled, Return of 4eva. Do yourself a favor and go download it at www.returnof4eva.com. Another old homie, Eric Bailey did the cover for him. Favorite track = Sookie Now ft. David Banner.

No comments: