Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Justin Van Hoy & Blake E. Marquis. Friday, February 5th.

For the other coast, another good friend of mine, Justin Van Hoy is showing new works with Blake E. Marquis at Space 1026 in Philadelphia starting this Friday. I have the pleasure of working with Justin on a lot of projects and here in the office. Good luck finding a nicer, more talented guy. I got the pleasure of seeing snippets of his work for the show while I was cat sitting for him (shout outs to Mr. Bunkle and Snackers holding down the fort). He's also part of THIS Los Angeles that will be opening on February 12th in Highland Park, CA. More on that coming soon.



It Was Good While It Lasted, Blake E. Marquis and Justin Van Hoy.
February 5th - 26th, 2010
Opening Reception: Friday, February 5th, 7:00 - 10:00 pm

More info here.

If I was anywhere near Philly, I would be at this show.

No comments: