Friday, February 26, 2010

Guerrero Gallery, San Francisco.







My old compadre´and fellow troublemaker, Andres Guerrero, has put the final touches on his new gallery space in San Francisco. I personally know how much time and energy has gone into building this place out and it appears to have been totally worth it. Looks like I'm going to have to take a trip up to the Bay on March 6th for the grand opening. If you followed White Walls Gallery (where Andres was a partner), you know his shows don't disappoint.

Words from the man himself:
On my spare time, I've been getting my hands a little dirty working on this small project. The official opening will be March 6th, 2010. The gallery has been under development for the past 5 months. Walls crumbled and walls were built. The thing is that this space would have not been completed without all the help of friends that put in hours. All is owed to them. Now its time to get my hustle on to make there efforts worth while. Enjoy the pics and hopefully one of these days all of you will be able to enjoy the space in person. Until then, I thank you for all your support and encouragement. Andres

Good luck, Buddy. Proud of you.

More photos here.
Andres' blog.
Andres' site.

No comments: